This weekend, there are a few places around town hosting Easter Egg Hunts! Click their link for more info.
In Summit County:
- Reservoir Park, 1735 Hillside Terrace, Akron
- Mogodore Baptist Church, 3750 Albrecht Ave., Akron
- Fairlawn Boulevard, E. Fairlawn Blvd., Akron
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, 714 N. Portage Path, Akron
- (Adults only) Cliffside Key Club, 2118 S. Main St., Akron
- Akron First Assembly, 1175 W. Market St., Akron
- Tadmore Shriners, 3000 Krebs Dr., Akron
- Innovation Church, 400 W. Market St., Akron
- First Baptist Church of Kenmore, 2330 East Ave., Akron
In Stark County:
- Lions Club Easter egg hunt, 10 a.m. March 31 in Community Park. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. Children through sixth grade are invited to participate. Children should bring their own baskets.
- Resurrection egg hunt and camp preview day, 2 to 6 p.m. April 7 at Camp Wanake, 9463 Manchester Ave. SW in Sugar Creek Township. Registration for the egg hunt is at 2 p.m. with the hunt following at 2:30 p.m. Details: call 330-756-2333 or visit www.campwanake.org.
- Vietnam Vets Motorcycle Club Easter egg hunt, 11:30 a.m. March 31 at Arboretum Park, 3220 38th St. NW. For ages 1 to 10 (separated into age groups). Pictures with the Easter Bunny will be available for $5. Festivities will include Easter basket giveaways and a jelly bean guessing contest. For more details and photo ticket forms, visit www.whatsupohio.com/5.php.
- Egg hunt for children 10 and younger, 1 p.m. March 31 at Central Park, 1755 Town Park Blvd. Limit of six eggs per child. Parents may assist children age 5 and younger. Must register; call 330-896-6621 or visit www.cityofgreen.org/easter-egg-hunt.
- Community egg hunt, noon March 31 at LifeHope Community Church, 7096 Hills and Dales Road NW. Registration at 11 a.m. Four age groups for preschool through sixth grade. Participants should bring a basket or bag. Free hot dogs, popcorn and beverages. The Easter Bunny will visit. A pancake and sausage breakfast is set for 10 to 11:30 a.m. by donation. For more details, call 330-837-5188 or visit www.lifehopechurch.org.
- Egg hunt, 3:30 p.m. Saturday at RiverTree Jackson, 7373 Portage St. NW. Activities will include face painting, food and more. Free. Rain or shine. For more details, visit rivertreejackson.com.
- Community egg hunt for crawlers through fourth-grade age children, 11 a.m. Saturday at Jackson Township North Park. Participants should arrive by 10:30 a.m. with their own Easter baskets. Sponsored by the Jackson Neighborhood Girl Scouts, Crosspoint United Methodist Church, and the Jackson Township Branch Library, in cooperation with the Jackson Township Parks and Recreation Division. The Easter Bunny will visit during the event. Details: call 330-832-2845.
- Spash ’N Hunt underwater egg hunt, for ages 1 to 12, all swimming levels, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday at YMCA of Western Stark County, 131 Tremont Ave. SE. Free for members, $3 for nonmembers. Register online at WestStarkY.org or call 330-837-5116.
- Jaycees Easter egg hunt, for ages 2 to 9, March 31 in front of Hoover High School. Check in starts at 9:30 a.m., with the hunt at 10. Rain, snow or shine. The Easter Bunny will make an appearance. Participants should bring their own baskets. Food item donations for Stark County Hunger Task Force’s Backpack for Kids Program will be collected. For more about the activities and requested food items, visit www.northcantonjaycees.org/events/easter-egg-hunt.
- Egg hunt, 2 p.m. March 31 at Trinity Baptist Church, 1211 E. Maple St. Participants should bring their own baskets.
- Community egg hunt, 10 a.m. March 31 at Paris Israel Church, 12583 Lisbon St. For children up to age 12. Special-needs children welcome. Participants should bring their own basket or bags. Rain or shine. Refreshments available. Details: call 330-862-3776 or visit www.facebook.com/ParisIsraelChurch.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt, March 24 at Martindale Christian Fellowship Church, 3545 Martindale Road NE. Registration starts at 10:30 a.m.; hunt at 11. For toddlers through 11 year olds. Rain or shine. Festivities also will include the Easter story, puppets, songs, prizes and refreshments. Details: call 330-455-5010 or visit martindalechristianfellowship.org.
- Easter egg hunt, 11 a.m. March 24 at Church of the Covenant, 3014 Fulton Drive NW. For children in preschool through sixth grade (separated into age groups). Festivities also include story and craft time prior to the egg hunt. Details: call 330-455-9028.
- Egg hunt, 10 to 11 a.m. March 31 at Grace United Methodist Church, 1720 Schneider St. NW. Rain or shine. Activities also will include a photo booth, crafts, a coloring contest and snacks. Details: call 330-499-2330.
- Egg hunt for ages 12 and younger, 11 a.m. March 31 at First Baptist Church, 4110 38th St. NW, Participants should bring their own baskets.
- Community Easter egg hunt for Wilmot-area children ages 12 and younger, March 31 at Robert Kurtzman Memorial Park, 204 Mill St. Registration will start at 10:30 a.m., with the hunt starting at 11 with the 2 and younger group going first. Each child will receive a treat bag.